My new blender rpg tarpg aka totally accurate rpg

hi i need some help on how to make dust and stuff come out from the grass after taking a step and how to make so it makes one jump animationa fter it leaves the ground and one when its falling pls help and heres a early trailer for the alpha https://youtu.be/0k0zojbYqrc

First ,kindly, i suggest you to use punctuations and structure your question(s) because it makes people feel you are a 15 years old noob nobody will see anyway in 2 weeks. Take it as an advice and not an attack :wink:

For the dust popping behind your character
-> Create an empty parented to your character. For that empty, give a “Edit object” (option : ‘Add object’) Actuator. You can trigger that Actuator with the Sensor(s) you use to move your character. So every time your character moves, an object will appears at the Empty’s location

For the animation
-> Use a collision Sensor (better with option “tap” on ), and use any “Property” you gave to your ground object . So when you jump, a single “False” will be sent and when landing, a single “True” will be sent by the sensor. Create 2 controllers , an “And” and a “Nan” , and for each of them add an “Action” actuator.
The Action actuator linked to the “And” will receive the “landing” action to play (the other one the “jump”)

edit : give the priority(lower number) to the ‘landing’ action, otherwise if you jump and land by accident in the same same frame, your character will freeze