My new webpage

(valarking) #1

I’ve finally gotten my page, vkgfx.com up. (V=valar, K=king, GFX=graphics)
It doesn’t have much on it right now, so I’m working on adding to it.
My Site

(DreamMaster) #2

Like it, but you should add more contents! Ok, I’ll stop buggin ya! :slight_smile: sits back 8)

(blengine) #3

nice site… needs more of a design, but cool so far, hehe, blender.nl is n your links =)

(valarking) #4

hmm, could it be that it’s misguided optimism? or maybe i just wrote that part of my site when blender.nl was up. :wink:

dm7:
note the part in my post saying that there’s not much content. :wink:

(DreamMaster) #5
  1. I know. I just want to see more from you! :-? And I learned that if I complain, then you can get it finished earlier than you was going to. lol. I guess it’s just one of my tricky thinking. And no you can’t ask me about other tricky things I came up with to get other people to do what I want…

chuckles evilly :o Oops… giggles gently :slight_smile:

(IamInnocent) #6

I liked it fine.
Maybe just put the button ‘Go’, on your home page, in plain view instead than at the bottom right as it is now.

(valarking) #7

[quote=“DreamMaster”]

1. I know. I just want to see more from you! :-? And I learned that if I complain, then you can get it finished earlier than you was going to. lol. I guess it’s just one of my tricky thinking. And no you can’t ask me about other tricky things I came up with to get other people to do what I want…

chuckles evilly :o Oops… giggles gently :)[/quote]
hehehe
it seems to be quite effective. check my gallery.

(pofo) #8

Cool
I like the way the gallery works

1. pofo

(DAK) #9

What is the meaning of the incorrect C code on your site? That code as is will not work anyhow. As for the images, a lot of work is needed, except for work by sys-admin.

(valarking) #10
  1. the c code is a joke. :wink: duh
  2. think you can be more specific about the images? you just sound like you’re insulting right now.

get some brains

(blengine) #11

actually, with the creation of a greetings.h file, that code should work fine
:wink:

include<iostream.h>
include<toughcrowd.h>
include<fstream.h>
void(int jokebegin)
int main ()
{
char[30] explobj;
int