My Photos and some drawings

For some reason got a wild hair, and decided to post some of my drawings and photos.

1 Like

1 Like

goal here was to be able to see the bullet in the chamber

Nice the Photo of the Mountains looks familiar where is that at?

Thanks.
Its in the Beartooth mountain range (sub range of the rockies) in Montana. was standing on burnt mountain when I took it (7900 ft).

First photo is of a pickup that I sold. I was going to use this as the thumbnail for craigslist, but sold it before posting it. So never used it.
Canon 80D
50mm 1.8 lens
f/6.4
iso 160
Exposure 15 seconds

I Really like doing long exposures and painting light with a flashlight. That’s what I did here

Doing a 52 week photography challenge, I am not terrible good at landscapes, but this week was supposed to do one. so here it is. Wanted to d a HDR, Which I did, then I used the HDR as a overlay to even out selectively.

Canon 80D
Olympus 24mm f/2.8 lens (I like old manual lenses. I got this one with my Olympus OM-1 film camera that I use for some of my B+W)
Aperture f/16
Exposure 1/30 sec
iso 100

I really like the second photo with some wreckage. Could I save download that for use as reference in the future?

Thanks! Sure can. Obviously cant sell or print, how stuff is posted on here its basically a honour system for art ownership. :grinning:

I reloaded it with a proper name lol.

1 Like

Thanks and keep up the good work I like where you are heading with the animal drawings I specially like the deer one.

Was supposed to take a photo of something red… What is redder than a red heeler?

Canon EOS M with Magic Lantern
Zeiss Biometar 80mm (ML is a must for hitting focus with manual lenses on a mirrorless)
Aperture f/2.8
Exposure 1/4000
iso 100