Please say about the Imperfections in my image.
That desk must be in disproportionate to the closet…otherwise nice render
Moved from “Support > Modeling” to “Artwork > Works in Progress”
Why? Aren’t many of them quite obvious?
- The desk and chair are too small.
- Shadows (closet handles, corner behind the desk) indicate that the light comes from the right hand side but the brightest area is on the left/foreground.
- Tree image has low saturation and it’s flat.
- Room is brighter than the outside, window would have reflections
- Carpet has no thickness.
- Chair texture is too big/bad
- Wood textures on the closed are blurry/unsharp
- Image is noisy
What is good is the lightness/luminance levels, there are no completely white nor completely black pixels, and it draws a bunny in the vectorscope
thanks, I do appreciate your constructive comment.