My scene created for the new Blender Guru competition- Christmas Competition

t
That’s my scene for Christmas Competition of Blender Guru… I love feedback guys… Please tell me what you think guys! :slight_smile:

Thanks for feedback!

Not bad, but I don’t get a christmasy feel from the scene. Put some lights on the tree for starters, maybe make it a little bigger aswell. Make the scene a little warmer and snugly too :slight_smile:

Thank you Peter! I will try put some lights on the tree… but what you means say with “snugly”… I just don’t understand this part of your feedback… Thanks bro!

Thank you Peter! I will try put some lights on the tree… but what you means say with “snugly”… I just don’t understand this part of your feedback… Thanks bro!

It looks good, but you need to figure out what the focal point of the room is. Right now, i just want to look at the tree outside the door. You have alot of straight lines leading the eye to the door that almost perfectly frames that large tree.
Its a nice render though.

Thanks Rich… I’ll try fix the focus of the camera! :slight_smile:

Good start, I think it too lacks the xmas spirit a bit.
I googled an image reference for you perhaps this will help. Notice the yellow/redish lighting setup? You want that warm feeling when designing a xmas scene.

Thank you friend! You was help me a lot!

So guys… now I did some improvements in my scene…
I add lights in the tree and edit the focus of the camera… :slight_smile:
I think I can send to the contest now right?
Thanks for the feedback guys!

And… Merry Christmas for all! :smiley: