My Star Detroyer

Finished detailing the forward section of the lower deck. It’s not a match to the model as I added a bit of my own flare into it but I like how it’s looking. This is getting exciting.

Attachments

HOw long have you been modeling this project?

I started the model about a month ago. It’s been fun doing this for sure…

That is amazing! All that in a month? wow!

I have been working on this today and finished detailing the side of the lower deck. I have one more surface to detail, small one at the back and then I’m going to start figuring out the texturing and lighting for the model. Much to do, much to do.

Attachments

This is brilliant! Can’t wait to see it finished! Wow! :slight_smile:

Thanks very much. Coming from you that is a real compliment. I love your abstract renders. You’re a brilliant blender’er…lol I know not a real word but works. Thanks again! I’m having a blast making this, truthfully I’ve been having a blast for almost two years now since I started using blender…lol This stuff is addictive.

You’re welcome, and thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile:

Added lighting to the model.

I’ve been told I work fast but to me it’s a pretty steady pace. I work on i about four hours a day, sometimes more if I can’t sleep…lol

Here is the latest update of my Star Destroyer.

This is progressing really nicely…good job! :smiley:

Thanks very much!

Dude, you are amazing!! Can’t wait to see the finished model. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Love the Shark image you made by the way! Brilliant work.

Still looking amazing, keep it up! :smiley:

Thanks very much! I appreciate that.

Thanks blenderjunky! :slight_smile:

Modelled the gun turrets and that little extrusion that comes out from the front of the decks. Not at all happy yet with the texturing but experimenting on it as I go. I also added some finer details the main hull and increased the height of some of the larger extrusions to make it look more like a beast and not as streamlined (Which the Star Destroyer isn’t really) It has an industrial look to it and I want to keep with that theme.

1 Like

The detail is mind blowing.