Some nice work here, some points to note though.
- There are some male attributes as mentioned in the thread earlier (although they can have been put across in a more polite way)
- These are not too difficult to solve, probably just a bit of tweaking to the model, as tomtuko suggests post some ref pics so that people can see what they are commenting on.
- The background is very distracting and takes center-stage, you need to do some work on this, I see that you tried to get it to match/pick up with the flowers on her neck, but it is overbearing at the moment.
- She does not have enough light on her so you cannot see her properly, have a look at some lighting tutorials for portraits.
- The skin shader looks nice, but it is difficult to see because of the lighting, there is also way too much SSS on the skin.
- The hair looks like it is well done. :yes:
- Soften the edges around the lips so that there is not such a sharp line where the lipstick meets the skin.
Looking nice so far, keep up the good work and I will be looking out for updates to her.
PS: Also tell us a bit about your workflow.