My WC entry

(Idgas) #1

Well here is my entry, although its been posted I’d like to here what every one thinks
http://www.nerdzland.com/Members/idgas/CHRISTMAS.JPG

(Detritus) #2

That´s really good, but maybe a little to lit up for being underneath a christmas tree.

(pofo) #3

“I’m so smart! I connected all of the lights to a foot switch under the tree. So to turn them all on at the same time I’ll just find the switch with my toe like this… Gyaaaah! My foot!”

Hehe, evil christmas pic :wink:
I agree that it might be a little bright, but don’t make it too dark either.

1. pofo

(digitalSlav) #4

mwa haha i was disconnected as i was posting last night and i see no one has caught on to what i was on to :slight_smile:

first of all friggin awesome!

second you have all those pluggins and NO LIGHTS! arg not even a little colored twinkle in the bulbs on the skirt. i was hoping to model something close to this but didn’t have the time.

(wewa_juicyb) #5

Indeed the lights in the tree are missing. I also noticed that your tree only seems to have like, what?, 6 branches? It could just be me but maybe some more braches would make it look better. Great use of procedural texture btw.
“i was hoping to model something close to this but didn’t have the time.” <— bah very weak excuse tmtechie, I don’t buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

WeWa