Mythbusters Spoof

The Discovery Channel is running a spoof contest (http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/spoof/spoof.html) asking viewers to make a spoof of one of their shows. Winners have their video aired and receive a cash prize ($500 I think). I suspect the vast majority of the entries will be amature actors, but there’s nothing in the rules that says you can’t submit animation. Below is a link to a part of my Blender-made entry - it’s just a teaser. I didn’t want to possibly hurt my chances by posting the whole thing on youtube.

Their TV commercials said the contest ended Oct.31, but they seem to have extended it indefinitely. So those of you much more talented than I (there are just too many to list here - grin) please enter; it would be great to have a Blender-made clip air on Discovery.

Attachments

I get a video unavailable message.

From the picture it would look it would be funny. I love the mythbusters mainly Adam Savage and Jamie Hynamin.

Sometimes they get it processed quick and sometimes it takes them awhile. It seems to be working now.

I don’t get it, what’s it supposed to convey in that short period of time anyway?

:slight_smile:

anyway, looks like fun