N00bs 2.0 Current Progress

This is coming from a guy whos name is ‘yournamehere’.

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

So true XD
But he got a point, noobs 2.0 sounds… lame.

yes, it is very ironic, which was part of the joke, but I was also saying that noobs 2 is not that great of a name.

Anyway, Oblenorb, I’m modeling the gate. I’ve got most of it done, all I have to do is texture it. Just get to the map.

Yeah, hmmm, we could really discuss this! Here’s my ideas on the name:

• Techie Developers
  • Techie Games
  • Techie Studios
  • Techie Game Developers
  • Techie Game Studios
  • Techie Developer Studios
  • Techie Game Developer Studios

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You’re doing the gate already? You could have told me!

Techie, I did tell you. I can give the exact link were I did tell you. You must not have read through the thread completely. Techie, hmmm.

Like I said, the gate is done except for textures, but , I can’t post it now because its on my school computer. Should be up tomorrow.

YNH: Yes, now I see it. XD I hope I didn’t give the impression of blowing up with fury and anger and wrath and chocolate cream pie. Or something.

EDIT: But you could have told ME specifically. And, something. But never mind. I’ll let you off the hook because you’re a leader. :slight_smile:

alright, I’ll make sure I inform you next time I start a project.

Yes, yournamehere, lead by example :slight_smile: . Anyway, how about my name ideas?

for names it could be Teachie and Friends games =) lol

JK JK

How about “Dev Studs” :evilgrin: since there don’t seem to be any ladies about :(…

(or are there too many young’uns? ;))

Edit: Bad idea… Don’t want to seem uninclusive or discriminatory :o , but where are all the female Blender users?

Rock on bro, I lol’d.

Nice work guys, you are progressing nicely. Any chance of a demo anytime soon?

Demo is due for release this sunday if all goes well :confused:

Haha

good one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we could name it something lame like, the Team Of Noobsters!

Jk, maybe we could call it…Gamechange, or παιχνίδιατυχοδιωκτών, or Danke Spiele.

-Funddevi

maybe we can call it ‘a good name’. Why don’t we stay away from the word studio, or developers. We are not in a studio, and we are not necessarily developers. We could put games at the end, but that would be uncreative.

How bout’ something in latin?

Varago “something” meaning, endless… no

Universum Adfectus… man, that sounds like a disease.

Let’s look at some other names:

Fingers of Fury

Eyes of fire

Keyboards of death

mouses of… violence?

Today never dies

Tomorrow never lives

Yesterday already died.

Someone help me here…

Howabout The Flaming Digits (that’s my rock band band name).

Hmm… I think that παιχνίδιατυχοδιωκτών I pretty dang good :yes:. (Does anybody speak greekish?)

-Funddevi

Well, I haven’t told but FunkyWyrm this yet, but I’ve gotten a suggestion from Sagedread that we merge the N00bs 2.0 team with the Phoenix Rebirth team, eventually. So, if we come to an agreement (after the N00bs 2.0 beta project), maybe we could be:

• Phoenix Games
  • Team Phoenix
  • Phoenix Forever
  • FyreByrd
  • FireByrd Games
  • Team Flamin’ Byrd
  • Or something…Oh, and…about the wiki…I think we need to get a new site. I’ll set it up, as with everyone from Artharos to Moshanator trying to help organize that thing, I’m sorry, but it’s just not functioning. I motion that I start a new website somewhere. Anyone?

I’m to bed! Goodnight!

i think we should call it. firehawk games. because my names in their.
heck we should just call it blackhawk rocks… games
what about we love blackhawk. hawk house, hawk and company
yes i can be very full of myself sometimes :smiley:

we really dont need to worry about this, lets finish the game first.

we need to combine work for a test blend. we can use clouds environment and peice stuff together.

Last weekend, someone told me I hadn’t blinked for about 10 minutes when writing code… How about:
“Dry Eyes”

Edit: Or “Dry Eye”

People… this thread wasn’t supposed to be for project progress? =_=
I like “Dry Eyes”