'Naia'

Hey!

This is a render I made using Cycles and then post processed in Photoshop.
The goal with this one was to optimize the scene as much as possible and learn how to blend textured planes with real geometry. Also it’s the first time I used the panoramic camera.

Clay Render

Render vs Final Image

Thank you!

111 Likes

Hey!
Very nice work! I love this half-realistic, stylistic style.
Can you tell me, what assets you used, if you had any, like nature addons and such?
Thanks much!

Happy blending!

3 Likes

Awesome work!

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s the style I always go for.
For the vegetation, some freebies here and there, some are made by me and some are baked textures on a plane from other things I made, which give them a completely different look. Just so you know, the trees behind the house are basically a distorted sphere with leaves instances, and the trees on the mountain/cliff? on the right are the same thing but baked on a plane. The only thing I use and helps me a lot is the Baga pie add on, because of the scattering (which is easier and quicker) and the ivy.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

beautiful!!

1 Like

Sounds amazing!
Thanks for the detailed description. I really love this style. Really good for possible illustration purposes!

1 Like

Another wonderful piece! Great Job!

1 Like

so nice I really love it

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Great one. Love to see this in one open world game.

1 Like

I love this so much !

1 Like

The detail in this scene and shot is absolutely incredible, lovely work! Can’t imagine how much ram it took to render!!! Love the style too. Lovely marriage of detail and stylized rendering.

1 Like

That would be something I would love to see. Unfortunately my PC doesn’t like Unreal very much

Thanks! Regarding the ram usage, this work’s purpose was to optimize the scene as much as I could, so not that much. Also, render layers!

1 Like

Amazing!! Love the details

Beautiful !

I really like the composition. Good job =)