nameSTACK [1.02.20]

hes trolling

Restored ability to display modifiers and constraints of active object, and constraints of active bone.

still exciting ^^

Donā€™t get too excited, wait until you see the next update :slight_smile:

Updated to 0.7, you can now designate a specific type for the data you are trying to rename, i.e. mirror modifiers only.

No problems then?

Iā€™m thinking about adding batch naming for Vertex Groups and Shape keys, just after adding batch naming for materials and textures

that seems awesome as well

havenā€™t had time to test it yet though

strange to see no other people commenting for the moment.

Itā€™s not a shiny feature but very needed for easy renaming of lots of objects

Because I used the re module for find and replace there is support for regular expressions in the find field, for any of you that know how to use them :slight_smile:

how do you mean expressions?

You can learn about them here.

Totally hope this gets integrated into the trunk, any possibility? I canā€™t see why it shouldnā€™t I really need this for just about all of my projects.

Bug Fix - had a typo in the constraints loop that prevented you from using the constraint type properly, you should now be able to designate a constraint type properly.

Bug Fix - Had another typo, you should now be able to rename constraints and modifiers properly, I honestly donā€™t know how it worked before this should have been a show stopper.

thankyou for the update!

np, glad you like :slight_smile:

thanks for keeping the script and me updated.

cant download 0.7, link error :frowning:

try again, sorry.

Quick fix - Item panel bone constraints: Apparently bone constraints where not displaying properly, donā€™t know how that one escaped me.

Iā€™m waiting for 2.66 before I release another update.