While working with Blender, the other day, I had a revelation.
I thought to myself, “What the hell do they call those (unit / increments) of mesurements?”
(i.e. Dist 35.00, or dloc 2.050).

I call them " NaNometers"

they have been called “blender units” before

but NaNometers (NaNometres out of this nation) seems applicable, though it could confuse people being an actual unit.