Nathan's Wacky Style :D

I’m gonna be posting a couple of images to this thread of a style that I thought up today (hoping no-one else has already done it)

Very interesting (and wacky) indeed, Nathan! I’m eager to see more; I personally can’t recall seeing anything that looks similar to this. It looks like you may be using displacement and/or particle systems in here, but I could be way off. Very cool and handmade in appearance!

Thanks for your comments :slight_smile: Glad you like it.

pretty cool. But don’t worry about being 100% new/unique. Without a doubt, almost no matter what, someone can look back into past works and find something with substantial similarity. The important thing is what you make, how you feel about it, and why you do it. Whether someone has done anything a bit similar shouldn’t stop you.

Thanks for you kind words :smiley:

I edited the first one by adding a “tail” to the end of the sun. Added a bit more emit to the material for the meteor, rotated the camera’s angle upwards a bit. Then I went into Photoshop and tweaked the settings to make it look like the world’s color had gone all red from the meteors color!

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Very nice, it has an illustrated feel to it.

Thanks :smiley: I’m gonna be posting more of these kinds of image throughout the next couple of weeks :slight_smile: