Sorry for not posting here in a while!
This is my latest artwork and it was a PAIN to render.
Let me tell you why.
First time my web browser crashed and I couldn’t do anything but
force quit, second time I had rendered maybe 30 - 40 mins and I noticed that the grass had a wrong material and was too long. Third time I was a bit further and noticed that the uvs of the brick thing were messed up. Fourth time happened the same thing as first time but with file explorer. But after that I finally got it rendered half past 11 p.m. It took 2h 35 mins to render.
But I hope you guys like it.
I didn’t know where I should post this, so I decided to post it here.
Feel free to criticise so I could get better.