Modeling by me :slight_smile:
Online comic :
http://quadrinhos.oi.com.br/hqs-online.html
Video:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]303727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]303724[/ATTACH]

Attachments

more poses :slight_smile:

Attachments

Amazing! I love the textures and everything. What are the superhero’s powers?

is it Saci Perere?
Why he is in suit?

Just amazing. I love the style, how the charachter is presented in the comic context, the textures, the poses, the dramatic lighting just everything.
Respect that you had the patience and skill to create a full rig for it, too!

for some reason this guy remember me the captain america.

I like much the serious expressions, especially on the yellow background looks very nice :). I think you accomplish your goal with the expression which shows the tongue, causing both irritates me give you a punch in the face to your character :mad:.

Very thanks for all coments :slight_smile:
I’m doing a little animation:

Very cool. Reminds me of those old pulp heroes from back in the day.

Thanks jgstyle :slight_smile:

I don’t have what you would call a routine,but I do have some habits,like gathering together all my books that I’ll need to consult,or drawing materials that I’m going to use, so that I don’t have to come and go all the time, interrupting myself. I also try to listen to music that has something to do with the project I’m working on.
vertical

I don’t have what you would call a routine, but I do have some habits, like gathering together all my books that I’ll need to consult, or drawing materials that I’m going to use, so that I don’t have to come and go all the time, interrupting myself. I also try to listen to music that has something to do with the project I’m working on.
www.blindsexpressonline.ca

the renders look good, you have nice body definition (musculature), but the proportions are a little bit off I think…Like, the abdomen is way too wide, and the legs are too skiny…Even i find the neck is way too large rofl but i can get over it, it doesnt bothers me that much as the legs do.

Anyway I like the character :stuck_out_tongue:

The detail is amazing but anatomy is quite bad, take a look

On the left the anatomy should be fixed

Yea, I was about to post the same.

It’s a good looking model! and render! but the anatomy is off.

Long neck.
Small & thin legs.
Long arms.
Upper body compared to lower, is huge.

amazing texturing though the anatomy is weird as already said above…

Thanks!Anuga but The character is really stretched
despite a “rule”, do not forget there are many different biotypes:
Breaking the law …/-

Sorry man but you are not right. Your proportions are wrong. If one thing is longer then the other thing should be longer too, you can’t just change one thing and do the other in the different propotions. :wink:

The rule is ok even on your example.

Fazendo dessa forma

Doing it this way

look at this detail
The design of
shirt Increases the abdomen
and feet are buried in sand:

Ok, this should fix it but even so, the upper part of the design will quite kill proportions because your hero is really slim, so this is in the most part the design’s fault :wink: and a few small anatomy mistakes (too straight body looked like a box)

http://s15.postimg.org/q60eopdy1/body.jpg

In the end what I want to say is this is a stylisad character he is so in the comics. that’s what gives it a cool look, in my opinion.

And so he is not totally out of proportion.
I’m sorry but there’s no denying, “or am I going crazy :spin:” for example if this guy put the same clothes stay virtually identical,
and he is a real person:eek: