Need 3D Generalist for photorealistic work

Looking to hire reliable and experienced 3D generalist capable of executing a few components for upcoming animation project that is styled as if it were first person gameplay -

1. Design rainforest environment utilizing Quixel assets to ensure highest quality or equivalent.
  2. Design Renaissance period interior artist studio (will provide details) (Quixel or equivalent)
  3. Create animation loops for first person arms/hands totaling in 3-5 actions
  4. Import and rig first person arms/hands currently in FBX format without losing materials.

Combined skills I’m looking for - environment artist, character animator, & minimal modeling if any. Will ask you to convert or import assets purchased through Turbosquid if they’re not already in .blend format.

Looking to get started ASAP - willing to negotiate flat rate per delivery of components or hourly. Please specify what your strongest skillset is, I’ll be doing all final rendering myself in EEVEE. Must be completely fluent in English :slight_smile:

Please respond to this post with availability and portfolio - or email 3dan[email protected]

1 Like

Hi
Email sent please check
I can help you out with your requirement
BR

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this job. Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

I’ve sent you a PM, thanks for the opportunity!

Hi mason88! My name is Pablo Ezequiel Padula and I am dedicated to the editing, animation and modeling of 2D and 3D videos.

Take a look at my portfolio

Regards!
Pablo