Need 3x Characters, Mesh, Rig, Poses, Basic texturing, Very Basic Animation

We have received enough responses and a few artists we think will fit the bill. We may re-open this req in a few weeks. Keep your eye open!

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    Modeling, Rigging, Extremely basic animation (a walk cycle) for stills. Will be based on some concept art. Will involve creating 3 different female anime characters. Medium-resolution meshes. Not game characters, but having good topology for animation would be ideal.

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    Individual. There is no website.

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    Advanced rigging and posing. Beginner/basic animation skills. Intermediate texturing/UV-mapping skills.

4. What is the deadline?
    I am an individual, so we’ll work on a pretty relaxed timeline. I would personally like to have this wrapped up before 2019 is done, but for the right person, I can take it slow. Would be fantastic to hear I could have this wrapped up in a few weeks.

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
    I need a very well-done mesh and rig. You need to be comfortable working with female anime characters, and especially comfortable rigging and posing them.

6. What is the budget?
    There is no budget. I am an individual. I can afford to see the project through. I can do per-project or hourly. Prefer hourly and doing some small tasks at the start, and if we get along, continue the relationship. Let me know your hourly or project rate, and I’ll make some hiring decisions in the coming weeks.

For your response, please also include a portfolio, whether it’s just a Youtube video, or a couple pictures. I will send a PDF with more detailed specifications and what we’re doing.

Hello, i think i can help you with this, here’s a link to my portfolio:

If you like my style and skills, contact me.