found this strange behavior with drastically increasing rendering time when Viewport Shading in Rendered mode.
- Switch Render Engine to Cycles - GPU Compute
- Change View to Solid this time and hit F12.
- Remember rendering time or leave, it remember automatically.
- Change View to Rendered.
- Wait until it stop to render in viewport and then
- Hit F12 and watch how rendering becom slow…
My results with NVidia 1650 Super (yes it’s lowend and maybe it’s only my individual problem, so help me to investigate)