Need Blender Design Help for 3D Printing of Computer Case

I have Blender running on a Linux Ubuntu machine that I have used for some simple projects on a Lulzbot Taz 6 3D printer.

For a new project I need to build a plastic case for a 7 inch touchscreen, a Raspberry Pi 4, and several small peripherals. The size of the case will be about 10" x 8" x 3". Coincidentally, the Taz 6 print surface is about 10" x 10".

I recently purchased a RPi4 only case that was build in layers
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V5BK2NT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1). This layered approach may work for the touchscreen case, and avoids the need for two 3D print heads to support a water soluble filament for air gaps.

I am looking for someone experienced with Blender for 3D printing to be available for online assistance to help me design this. My best guess is that I would request your help for an hour at a time for 5 to 10 sessions over two weeks.

I normally work regular business hours in California.

If so, what is your hourly rate? I can pay by PayPal, Venmo, credit card, or ACH.

We can use a tool such as Skype or other video conferencing tool that supports screen sharing.

If you are interested in helping, please respond and then we can set-up a phone call.

Hi Dean. Sent you pm

Hello Dean please check your PM I sent you some examples of my previous work I am also located in Los Angeles CA

Hello Burak,

Do you have a Skype account? My Skype name is OTTStreamingVideo.

Thanks, Dean

Hi Dean

I sent you a message over Skype.

Thanks
Burak

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.