Need Camera help for Ball maze Game

Hey, I’m kinda new at blender GE and as ive been starting out with small projects like getting a ball to move and making te camera rotate, and now im trying to make a marble madness game and im haveing some troubles with the camera,
-ok so i can make the ball move no sweat but the problem is i want the ball to actually roll, (By making the ball the VERTEX parent to the camera) and it rolls no problem. But i need the camera to also rotate around the ball without having to actually parent the camera to the ball. Ive tryed everything from the camera follow actuator to trying to double parent them. nothing works.
-2 i also want to make the camera be able to go in the z axis, (up and down) and still be able to rotate perfect circles around my ball, but all i get is the camera infinitivly going over the ball and over and over.
so if anyone has the answers to my problems i would greatly appreciate them,
thanks
-Nick

to rotate perfect circles around my ball, but all i get is the camera infinitivly going over the ball and over and over.

What? what is over and over? Have you tried parenting an empty to the ball and then the camera to the empty? Or something similar.

Did you do a google advanced search on this forum for parenting camera? This may have been answered already here.

Also there are some camera tuts in the files below.

, well i mean that the camera continues alond the z axis without stopping at the top of the ball, i want to make it stop at the top of my ball without it going from the back of my ball, up looking down at my ball through the ground and the back out behind the ball again. I dont want it to do that, And i did check out the other forum on here and it dint provide a solution to the problem.
and im still having troubles rotating my camera around my ball when its a vertex parent to the ball, and ive tried the linV and angV and they just spin my ball around like DRot i dont know how to fix this

You could vertex parent an empty to the ball, and parent the camera to the empty, and the empty would have actuators to control the rotation. I can make a .blend if you still can’t get it working.

yea, that would be very helpful thanks man,