Need feedback and testing of new project for texture creation

Hi blenderers,

For the past few months I’ve been working on a project that will (hopefully) revolutionize the way we make textures.
Let me start by saying that this project is not directly related to blender, but will be useful no matter what 3D package you’re using.
I can’t reveal much right now, but don’t worry, everything will be revealed very soon :slight_smile:

So if you want to help out with this mystery project I would really appreciate it if you would fill out this survey:

It shouldn’t take more than a minute to fill out, thanks!

If you’re interested in providing more feedback or becoming a beta tester on the project, then please send me a PM or write a comment and I’ll get back to you! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot everyone!
//Thomas

Took the survey, excited to see what you’re working on

Thanks a lot!
I’m pretty excited about it myself, and I’ll hopefully be able to announce the project properly soon :slight_smile:

That’s interesting! I hope to see something like Ddo.

I hope to see something like Substance Designer merged with Ddo : )

I too would like to see more procedural stuff in Blender. Things like quickly masking edges and crevices, distorting them with noise and automatically driving diffuse/spec/gloss with it in the node editor. Stuff like Ddo, but also stuff like this: