Need help for Sci-Fi/Noir video Project

Hey guys,
I’m brand new to blender. I’m actually a cinematographer and I know nothing about Blender or 3d animation. I just downloaded blender and am trying to make an AE composition of three-four spaceships flying over a building. Unfortunately, my computer can’t handle blender and AE at the same time which is a must. I was hoping I could find someone, here at blender forums, to help me out. If you have the time, I would love for you to help me. If you’re interested, please contact me at t a h sieh (no spaces) at gmail dot com.

Thanks you so much,
Terry

if you are trying to composite why not just use blender to make an animation of your ships with a green background and render it as an avi file (i find they only play if you use the 4:3 PAL setting (you can alter the size and frame rate after setting this)). then use wax 2.0 to do a green screen effect and drop the ships in infront of the building, if you want them behind the building put the building video in a track above these 2 and cut out the building with the rotomate tool. it will start to make sense after a while. hope this helps