need help to understand Proerties Encoding for H264 codec

Hello,

i am completely lost when i have to make a movie render with H264 codec set up.

So please if someone knows how to do it properly, can explain how to do it, and why it work this way, it will make my day.

Thanks

archip

And please excuse my poor english.

What problems are you actually having ? Have you tried just using the built in presets ?

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utmzwzyZuPU

Thanks a lot Richard,

this tutorial solves, at least, half of my questions, i suppose that the min rate and the max rate should include the chosen Bitrate ?
But what’s about the buffer, the multiplexer rate and packets size ? What differences the lossless and auto-split output, are making ?

To answer your question, i have 4k footages in .MXF (from Adobe Premiere Pro) and i am looking in this,
because i will have to give back to the editor (witch is working on Premiere) a video format he could use.

Thanks again Richard.

archip

Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks a lot Richard,

this tutorial solves, at least, half of my questions, i suppose that the min rate and the max rate should include the chosen bitrate ?
But what’s about the buffer, the multiplexer rate and packets size ? What differences the lossless and autosplit output, are making ?

To answer your question, i have 4k footages in .MXF (from Adobe Premiere Pro) and i am looking in this,
because i will have to give back to the editor (witch is working on Premiere) a video format he could use.

Thanks again Richard.

archip

Sorry for my poor english.