Hi everyone, I have multiple responses to sort through now. I will reply to each of soon. Thank you!
I am new to Blender and looking for help with what I assume is something pretty basic – creating a decent still image render. We need to use Blender 2.83. I assume we’ll be using Cycles instead of Eevee but I am really more interested in the output. I will also need to be able to script this, but given the setup I might be able to handle that part on my own, especially if you can show me what you did in the UI to get the final output.
- What is the type of project? Rendering
- Are you a company or individual? Company - startup in stealth mode
- What kind of designer are you looking for? Know how to configure blender, camera position, lighting, etc., to render to our needs. Scripting it in Python would be a plus but not necessary.
- What is the deadline? ASAP
- Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers See below for model in Blender and sample of the type of render I am looking for
- What is the budget? This is paid work!I am assuming this is quick and easy for someone who knows what they are doing – let me know how long it will take you and what your rate is.
Here is a pic that shows the OBJ/MTL/JPGs imported into Blender side by side with the style of render (not from Blender) that we are looking for.