Need Help with Rolling Ball and Camera Following .. :P

Hi Gendo…
Don’t have much to report today, I couldn’t really sit down and work today, but I will surely get it done with very soon, so little is left to be done.

I do have a problem with setOrientation (even with the help of the script posted by Siegel). Remember:

… that nice effect that as the ball picks up speed it slowly aligns in that direction…

?
Well, it’s proving to be harder that I thought so I’m going to finish off the controls tomorrow and will post the file, once up, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this Rotation/Orientation madness…

About the help. SURE! No problem, just drop me a PM or something and I’ll help you with your Gameblending issues! :smiley:

Anytime!

Great! I’ll start building more of the elements for the game.
I’m assisting a little with the “Project Aqua” game, building “doodads” and objects that fill an environment, mostly control panels and such at the moment.

I’ll post more pics of objects in my game as I get them ready. I’ve also been meaning to build a little personal portfolio and projects website, I guess I’ve got a good reason now :slight_smile:

thanks,
-Gendo