Need Help

Alright, I want to make a 3d animation with music, sound fx, title screens, transititions, credits screen, a pretty long animation. and I want to know what would be the exact process after I got all the models, props, story line, story boards, and all that jazz done.

I know how to add actions and vertex keys, basically I know how to animate, but the only thing I am have difficult understanding even after I have read tons and tons of tutorials is…

the sequence editor and adding audio, okay. I know the sequence editor is for adding audio and all those transitions and stuff. I can probably figure that out. But I convert my sound to 16 bit audio mono, stereo, and all that and blender still want import it into the sequence editor as a strip.

Do I just import the sounds sequence them, mix them down to one strip. and then use that sound for the video in a different program…?

just sum the whole process of adding audio, such as sound affects, music, voices, and all that stuff, and sequencing it. Or refer me to some hidden tutorials, cause I haven’t found any. And the ones I do find still don’t help me on that problem with not being able to import the audio. It always says it only accepts 16 bit audio, even though I converted it to 16 bit audio mono, and stereo… whats the problem… :x

You have to make sure you have the right codec as well, Blender is like a koala, koalas are very fussy eaters, they will only eat a specific sort of eucalypt. It’s the same with Blender, it will only accept a specific wave file, and it must be the proper codec. I’m assuming you’re using Audacity, if not then download it: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ and use the WAV (Microsoft 16 bit PCM) codec. I don’t think Blender supports any other, it would be nice if it did though eh?

Do I just import the sounds sequence them, mix them down to one strip. and then use that sound for the video in a different program…?

yup, I haven’t been able to find a way to render with sound, even if you click “Do sequence”