Need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an exact describtion of these scripts. These are timer scripts. Please help me. Thank you.

1 import math
2 import GameLogic
3 contr=GameLogic.getCurrentController()
4 owner=contr.getOwner()
6 for i in range(0,20):
7 if owner.Time>=60*i:
8 owner.Text=i

1 import math
2 import GameLogic
4 owner=contr.getOwner()
6 for i in range(0,100):
7 if owner.Time >= 60i:
8 owner.Text=int(owner.Time)-60
I

1 import math
2 import GameLogic
4 owner=contr.getOwner()
5 owner.Text=int((owner.Time-int(owner.Time))*100)

The scripts take the value of a “Time” property of an object and put something in the “Text” property of that object. This is probably to show the time on the screen.
The first script shows minutes (to a maximum of 20), the second show seconds and the third shows 0.01 seconds.

But I need the meaning of every single line of these scripts. It is very important for me. I need it. Thank you

It may be quicker for you to do a search on the forum for a tutorial on python scripting and then you would have a better idea of the question you are asking.

The true meaning of these scripts and therefore the individual lines of code is dependent on the objects they are attached to and the context of the game the objects are in.

As Laurens said they appeaer to relate to displaying time on the screen

PS I can tellyou that the 3rd & 4th lines will appear in just about every
script you will write.

Dr S

1 import math # imports math library
2 import GameLogic #imports gamelogic from your game
3 contr=GameLogic.getCurrentController() #set a controler to contr used to get acess to items that are linked to the python script
4 owner=contr.getOwner() # sets owner to object linked to script ( done with logic bricks in game)
6 for i in range(0,20): #loop i counts 0 to 20
7 if owner.Time>=60*i: # if statement (if true next line that is tabed will be executed) owner.time is property of object - so if time is greater then 60 * (0, 1,2,3- 20) ect… then owner.Text(property of object) = I
8 owner.Text=i

1 import math
2 import GameLogic
4 owner=contr.getOwner()
6 for i in range(0,100):
7 if owner.Time >= 60i: #same as before just bigger loop
8 owner.Text=int(owner.Time)-60
I #I dont know int command (maybe integer, declaration, I think something else though maybe something to do with math)

1 import math
2 import GameLogic
4 owner=contr.getOwner()
5 owner.Text=int((owner.Time-int(owner.Time))*100)