Need Help?

This is a new thread where you can post if you need something made that you cant make. This way, people can help others get their projects done quicker.

I would like someone to construct a complex, yet average-poly medievil castle with lots of passages, towers, stairways, secret passageways, and rooms. Good textures are necessary. You can send me a private message if you are willing to do this.

If you have something you would like to have made, post here!

EDIT: Nikolaus Is making the castle for me. No ned for help any more…

Good idea, but this should be in the other GE forum

Yay! Great idea! I need help on my game :wink: I need someone to help me write a script, if you want to help me out, PM me.

It’s on a dialogue system, talking to people in real-time, I have an example file that I want you to use, it was made by Andrew101.

I’ll explain it to the best of my ability, and if you want to help, and I’ll send you a PM with the .blend.

First of all I’ll explain what Andrew’s script does:
It gets a certain speech, or text, however long it is, and it splits the text up into words, then into lines of 45 characters per line, and 4 lines per page.

What I need to do is be able to change the text varible according to the AI your are talking to. To talk to the AI you need to be near it, there there are 2 AIs close to eachother, it gets the nearest one and the text apears according to a property in it.

If you need a bigger explaination, send me a PM Thanks,
Linkxgl

Edit:Micah is trying it out…

Just some friendly advice:
Please post discussion topics in the proper forum. This will help keep the forums cleaner and allow users to find the information they are looking for much quicker. You can do this by asking a moderator to move the thread or start a new one in the proper forum and allow this one to fall away.

Cool, Linkxgl - can you send me an e-mail with that. I think I know how to fix it, but I need more explanation. :slight_smile:

Could somebody please make a Windows .EXE out of this:http://rapidshare.com/files/263732042/cg3.blend
I have a mac.

Not to be a downer or anything, but I think this thread is going to see a lot more requests than replies. Ah-hem: “I want someone to make me a game. With guns. And zombies. And race-cars. And make me a sandwich while you’re at it. PM me if you have the spicy mustard…” :evilgrin:

Haha, indeed you’ve got a point there, I think every problem should be handled on a different thread to keep the search button functional :wink: