Need image converted to 3D

HI,
I need a 2D image of a relief converted to 3D mesh. The finished product will be used to CNC the relief up to 40" high, 1 to 2 inches deep. I am an individual working on a project. I need someone who is experienced and can translate the image into high quality 3D. The image is of a stone relief and has some flaws. I may need the flaws to be corrected. The flaws are easily figured out as to how they should look. Not a rush but would like to get it ASAP. i.e. no expedite fees please. I uploaded the image to better estimate the time. The image is B&W and finished conversion needs no painting of surface.

To make it properly, you should have at minimum 5 images from different angles where every image cover at least 80% of area. Better if you have shoot something like hundred high resolution images or shoot high resolution video covering it from different angles.

Hi Alexander,
Thanks for contacting me. It looks like you have done 3D relief before. Keep in mind that this will be produced at over 1 meter high. So would need to be sure no flat nurbs at that size. The swirls in the beard will be ~25mm diameter for example in finished CNC. Any idea how long to prepare and what cost?

Jim

Hello,

Thanks for contacting me. This will not be a 3D scan or an approximation. Ideally it needs to be done form scratch.

Jim

Thanks for contacting me. I’m still getting some prices from interested parties right now. This need to be done in a 3D program form scratch. The quality must be high as the end result must be over 1 meter high and retain all curvature, no flat nurbs.

Jim

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.