Need some help, easy questions!

Hi there! I am new with the game engine, and I decided to make a mini-game. your are the monkey (suzanne) and you fly trought a level, but if you touch something in the level, you die…the camera is set in side view. I dont know if you can figure the type of game it is… but anyway! I got a problem… may be you will find that stupid lol but here is my problem : when my monkey touch the wall I want a message to show and after the game restart. but how can I make a message appear!?!

you can use a overlay sceen .
Like when you die it add`s a sceen with the Text on, and in the Text sceen you use a timer , and after 2 secounds it removes the sceen Text.

hummm I dont know what is a “sceen” :expressionless:
so I think that what I need is some goods tutorials to explains me the game engine and python… wich ones should I try?

I just noticed this text tutorial, might help some:

http://www.blending-online.co.uk/8501/17001.html

OMG I really don’t understand :< I do exactly what they say on this tutorial but it don’t work %| DAAhh I have a lot of questions… the actor of my game is an empty, but I parent the monkey head’s to it, I want the monkey head’s to always spin so I add somes bricks to im ;
always->and–>motion but it did’not spin :frowning: is this because it is parented to the empty and the playor control the empty and not the monkey!? heu guys sorry if I am not clear… I have diffivulty with english like you probably see…

is this because it is parented to the empty and the playor control the empty and not the monkey!?

Nope. Hey, are you just using the monkey heads from Blender?

yeah :-? is that not right!?