Need some help (gravity problems)

hi guys,
im starting this game, for a school project, but Im having the folowwing problem, when my character jumps, it "flys" to much

can anyone helping me fixing this??

i attached the game files…

Attachments

mygame.zip (622 KB)

Player collision body
property -
Ground
add a sensor that detects collision with the property “Map”--------------------and-----------------Property-Assign-Ground-1
add a copy of the same sensor and do invert ----------------------------------------and----------------Property-Assign-Ground-0

then do
Keypress -jumpkey- --------------------------------And----------------------------------------ApplyForce jump
if property Ground = 1------------------------------/

this prevents air jumping,

you can also add
and this prevents “wall flying” but can allow “wall jumping” based on the Quantity of value X
Player collision body
property -
Ground
property -Jump
add a sensor that detects collision with the property “Map”--------------------and-----------------Property-Assign-Ground-1
add a copy of the same sensor and do invert ----------------------------------------and----------------Property-Assign-Ground-0
if property “Jump” =<1 while less then (X frames)-----------------------------------and---------------property-add 1 to “Jump”

then do
Keypress -jumpkey- --------------------------------And----------------------------------------ApplyForce jump
if property “Ground” = 1------------------------------/ ---------------------------------------Assign property “jump” 1
if “jump”=0---------------------------------------------/

You can increase the gravity under the World tab->Physics.

thanks a lot…