Rigify is messing up and buggy right from the converting stage.
Makehuman I have to limit my rigs to MHX2 imports.
Those are the 2 I’ve tried.
I tried making my own rig but that is problematic as I can’t seem to make a rig that is robust enough.
I’d like to find something that will quickly set up a rig ready to do animation with my models.
I’m trying to avoid bottleneck situations where it takes a lot of manual editing just get some aspect done, for example: I’d like to import a BVH in one click instead of having to assign each bone.
I have dozens of models and I’d like to at least get 1 completely working rig per day or sooner.
I’d like to find a rigging system that has the following:
- Easy to animate FK and IK.
- Phoneme mouth shapes.
- Facial Expression controls.
- Versatile hand controls.
- Can take BVH input.
- Versatile ability to use mesh deform or direct weight paint rigging.
- Ability to easily add spring or jiggle systems.
- Quickly go from model to rigged character.
- Mostly biped but if it can do quadrupeds bonus.
- Cloth simulation bonus.