⚠ Network issues mitigated

About 5 hours ago a serious issue at our CDN partner caused all traffic in North and West Europe to disappear, making BA inaccessible for many users. As I was still waiting for their tech support to resolve the issue, I decided to drop them and re-route traffic through CloudFlare again. Performance should be adequate, please let me know how it it for you though.

1 Like

I saw your Twitter conversation and it was working fine at my end. But some 15 minutes ago, I got a reply in topic which had broken image. Now when I came back it is visible. I will update here if such a thing happens again. If you are ok with it.

1 Like

15 minutes ago was probably during the transition to CloudFlare, some outage was expected. If it happens again though, please let me know.

1 Like

migration seems on the way.
there is still broken pictures on topics.

Can you share some URLs of topics with issues? Does a full page reload solve it?

it was on my smartphone. 10 minutes ago some pictures where not loading on artwork/finished…
even after reloading pages.
but now every pages seems to be ok.

1 Like

Just got an Error 521 No Reason Phrase error. Then after a minute or so after refreshing the page, I got the standard Cloudflare web server down page. Thought of reporting.

Yep, I was doing a Discourse update: Discourse Updated to 2.6.0beta2

1 Like

Could this be related to the network issue?

I have no other reports of network issues. Can you reproduce the error? If so, can you please share the URL here?

It happened once again and if it happens one more time I’ll make another screenshot.
The URL is in the screenshot above.

Ok. But next time do please copy the url into the message too. Help me help you :wink: