⚠ Network issues mitigated

About 5 hours ago a serious issue at our CDN partner caused all traffic in North and West Europe to disappear, making BA inaccessible for many users. As I was still waiting for their tech support to resolve the issue, I decided to drop them and re-route traffic through CloudFlare again. Performance should be adequate, please let me know how it it for you though.

1 Like

I saw your Twitter conversation and it was working fine at my end. But some 15 minutes ago, I got a reply in topic which had broken image. Now when I came back it is visible. I will update here if such a thing happens again. If you are ok with it.

1 Like

15 minutes ago was probably during the transition to CloudFlare, some outage was expected. If it happens again though, please let me know.

1 Like

migration seems on the way.
there is still broken pictures on topics.

Can you share some URLs of topics with issues? Does a full page reload solve it?

it was on my smartphone. 10 minutes ago some pictures where not loading on artwork/finished…
even after reloading pages.
but now every pages seems to be ok.

1 Like

Just got an Error 521 No Reason Phrase error. Then after a minute or so after refreshing the page, I got the standard Cloudflare web server down page. Thought of reporting.

Yep, I was doing a Discourse update: Discourse Updated to 2.6.0beta2

1 Like