New character in progress

done some things with the hair, but its the main hair , and facial hair left, then she is pretty done.

flipped

6 Likes

hello guys and girls, so updated the hair abit, did a combination of the new and old one… not done yet but getting closer

any comments are welcome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking great, as always, this is very impressive work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Joseph, a little more to go, but then i think i Will call this one.

If u got a tip or suggestion for more realism im all ears. Cheeers :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s looking real good.

Only thing I can really think to suggest is perhaps upping the peach fuzz count a little. I can see a little on the cheeks, but around the silhouette - specifically the chin area - I can’t really see any. I think it would just help to soften that shape a little. I added peach fuzz to my most recent model for the first time, and I was so surprised by the effect it had.

But yeah, really scraping the barrel to offer any critique on this one :joy:

3 Likes

Hey magnavis! Yes Will try with some more, i have alot of pictures of close ups on models where the peach fuzz is almost invisible looking straight on the model so tried to go suddle :smiley: but will add some more.

And i think i Will revisit the hair agien, not happy.

Doing straight hair im pretty good at and making it look realistic but dont want that here :smiley:

Cheers :slight_smile:

oh lord this new hair system… i have probly deleted about 50 tries now. and when i finally find something i like , well then i have like a billion curves… so my pretty strong computer… takes 20 min a frame :smiley:

So yeah… had to reduce it alot, and ofc start agien…

Im not gonna be able to work on this at all for a few days… so here is what i got for now…

I dubbled up the peach fuzz, ( even tho hard to see :smiley: … ) and redid the hair AGIEN… fixed some minor things here and there… hope u like it this far… cheers…

OH… and blue background… there u go , have to live on the edge. added a AO pass aswell

4 Likes

Gonna add som asymmetry, maybe bump up some peach, then i think i will call her done.

Any last minut tips im all ears…
btw went bk a few steps and refixed her jaw, and fixed the eyebrowns which had gone thin for some reason, perhaps im gonna make them a mm longer. but ye the changes im making now are so small so ye maybe just stopp and call her finished?

cheers
EDIT, I Managed to remove the details on her neck ,so will have to restore that :smiley:

5 Likes

I tried stable diffusion and asked it to make my picture more photo realistic… think it did a good job :smiley:

4 Likes

:rofl:

So that’s the proof… artists are obsolete …

:crazy_face:

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Haha i know right… :smiley:

1 Like

trying out some stuff, changed the eye color, and the eyebrown color , have changed her face a little bit aswell, puffed the hair, and broadend her shoulders a bit, even tho that not in the picture frame right now.

playing around with the color composite,
is the eye color a hit or a miss? … gonna work a little bit more on the neck and add some details on her skin there, otherwise i think im pretty done.

2 Likes

so finally some progress… :slight_smile: rigged her, ( gonna do the eye rig tomorow) and ofc changed some proportions of her face, made the face a little shorter . AND, so I dont have substance, But i do sculpt in zbrush and do all the other stuff in blender, so i was trying to texture paint in blender ( 8k maps ) yeah, that dident work… so had 2 choices, buy substance which I never used, OR polypaint in zbrush… AND after like 17 hours of wasted time doing polypaint, I think i landed on a pretty good note. some things i still will revisit in the paint, but pretty happy. also did go over the paint on her body to give her more dimensions… oh well, here it is 97% done…

( feel free to say that it was better before… :smiley: ) oh revisited the eyebrowns and eyes aswell.

3 Likes

here is a slightly lighter color edit, and ye, been playing around with not having her naked this time…
( the model to the right is not the super latest model. )

3 Likes

Amazing work! But if I may, the staring look makes her a bit dull to me - is she actually looking off into the distance? What happens if you focus her eyes on the camera? That might make more of a ‘connection’ with the viewer of the image.

3 Likes

Hey bart ! :slight_smile: yes i Agree with you! I just havent had time to rig her eyes yet. :slight_smile: on the to do list. Thanks for feedback Will definently do that!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Polite suggestion: “a woman should always be made to look more beautiful than she actually is.” That means, for example, makeup. You have definitely created a beautiful and believable figure – not overly “buxom” – and her hair looks particularly nice. Good “catch-lights in the eyes.” But there should be no imperfections in her skin.

Hey subdials, alltho i agree for like model photoshoots and Photoshop retouching that is absolutly true, but those subjets are not trying to sell that they are “real”.

So for 3d its a fine balance bcs with no improfrections or for ex peach fuzz in the face its not a belivible 3d render.

I can ofc be wrong but atleast thats my take on it :slight_smile:

Thx for the feed back, ( btw she is pretty clean allready in the face :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Looking at you @bartv :smiley:

So made an eyerig, fixed the skin color and they eye color, redid some proportions and for some reason I spended 2 hours on sculpting details on her back… yeah…

anyways so close in being done, so this is last chance if u guys see anything off with it :slight_smile:

cheers

5 Likes

She reminds me a bit of Chelsea Peretti :slight_smile:

1 Like