New Contest coming!

Note: this was already posted in Contests, but I’m not sure I’m supposed to post there, and it got no attention.

Okay, so the idea is this: I provide a blend, and you guys animate a bunch of different shots in the environment, with the provided character. You are not allowed to change anything except for the animation. Upload it as a video response to this video, and sub my channel for updates!

When the contest is over, (deadline not set yet, you have a few weeks at least.) I will pick the eight best/longest sets of animation. Sometime after that, a few days, probably, I will announce two winners. The winners will be selected form the finalists based on channel quality. NOT NUMBER OF SUBS! This is the perfect chance to get some views on your pages. If there is subscription-count bias, it will be towards those with few subs.

The two winners will have their videos edited into a single short film, on my channel, with the winners channels linked to in the video annotations. They will be credited for all animation, unless I added some to help the short film along. This will get subs for my films, and I will greatly endorse winners. I promise! I’m being open about this. I know that I am using you guys. But, I hope that having your channels advertised will be a fair gain.

Tips for winning!

Make your video long.
Make several takes of each clip, so I can pick the best one.
Make your animation high quality.
Make a high variety of poses/actions/expressions.
AND HAVE A GOOD QUALITY BLENDER CHANNEL!!!

Tips for winning!

Enjoy the contest, and have fun!

Muhahahah.

Now, now…

I think the idea to get other people to do all the work to up his page view is simply brilliant.

Brilliant I tell you!!!

That is such a good idea. I simply just love contests, and in this case all the work is already done. Nothing could be easier!

Come on guys, I know I’m kinda using you, but at least I’m being honest. (I think this hole is just getting deeper.) The idea was to find some sort of contest that would promote a few winners channels, while still giving a reason to sub to me. Remember, the more subs I have, the more attention you guys will get. (I know, this doesn’t look good. Just have fun! What’s the worst I can do? Use a minute and a half of your work for my own gain? I’m already doing that. Animation Dance Association is doing the same thing, they’re just not telling everybody. I figure that by telling you guys my plan would get some more trust. Oops.)

Not bashing you or anything, but maybe you should reconsider before you destroy your reputation in the eyes of most people here. I can see why people are seeing this as a way for you to increase your popularity on YouTube.

So I advise at the least to show some of your own Blender work to show them that someone with experience is conducting this idea.

No worries buddy - we are all here to help you and your project. And being honest does help!

Mi mtracer, I already have some views on my channel, and if you send me 1000 USD, I will let you be my Youtube friend (subscription is offered).

Regards

Precisely what kind of work might you suggest? If you watch the video, you will see that I have made a simple scene all my myself? My demoreel?

Hows about you animate your simple scene in a way that would entice people to visit your youtube channel?