New contest on 3dLuvr!

New contest on 3dLuvr!!!

http://contest.3dluvr.com/assignment/current.php

Finally. It’s been a while, and I’ve stopped checking. So thanks for the notice.

HI

“If you are caught using pre-made material you will be banned from 3DLuVr contests”

“Please have in mind that “pre-made textures” does NOT mean you photograph a real life object and then map that photo onto a plane or a simple primitive object and call it done.”

SO what are premadetextures? Sorry i am german… Am I be able to use photo-textures? Or just prozedural textures?

I would like to join the conest. With pure Blender :wink:

CU

You can’t use a complete scene photo as background image. So you can’t do this:

1. make a cube with 6 face :slight_smile:
  2. make a photo of “Country life” and put it to background of the cube. :slight_smile:

lol ok. Thank you. Then i join the contest. I don t really think that i will be the winnder :wink: but it s fun. And if i am Winnder with a picture made with Blender :wink: yeahhaaa. that s would be cool.

Do you join the contest endi?

Um, it’s spelled “Winner” BTW
:slight_smile:

Don t you think it was a typing error ?

uh-uh, looks like a little flame war in the horizon… :wink:

Does anyone here intend to enter the contest?

Yes, now my entry at 30%… I work with it 4-5 hours.

I did not have any time yet ,-) perhaps in christmas holidays… :wink:

Cool. I think I’d like to enter, I’m pretty sure I know what I’m going to do. I just want to find the best modeling techniques for my idea. I think entering these contest and ours here one elYsiun are on of the ways to get better.

No, not when it’s constantly spelled “Winnder”.
Also, when using contractions, seperate the two parts with a ', like so:
Don’t Can’t Won’t Hadn’t
Downt wory tho, Engrish iz a hardd langwidg tu lern.

argh

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.

Nhey!

My Sarcasm Detector’s levels are going through the roof!

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.[/quote]
You know, because is usually spelled that way: B-E-C-A-U-S-E
I know engrish is hard, but it’s no reason to make Shakespear roll over in his coffin every sentence you write :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.[/quote]
You know, because is usually spelled that way: B-E-C-A-U-S-E
I know engrish is hard, but it’s no reason to make Shakespear roll over in his coffin every sentence you write :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin[/quote]

You misquoted. I spelled it because. :wink: