New contest on 3dLuvr!

(endi) #1

New contest on 3dLuvr!!!

http://contest.3dluvr.com/assignment/current.php

(harkyman) #2

Finally. It’s been a while, and I’ve stopped checking. So thanks for the notice.

(Zweistein) #3

HI

“If you are caught using pre-made material you will be banned from 3DLuVr contests”

“Please have in mind that “pre-made textures” does NOT mean you photograph a real life object and then map that photo onto a plane or a simple primitive object and call it done.”

SO what are premadetextures? Sorry i am german… Am I be able to use photo-textures? Or just prozedural textures?

I would like to join the conest. With pure Blender :wink:

CU

(endi) #4

You can’t use a complete scene photo as background image. So you can’t do this:

1. make a cube with 6 face :slight_smile:
  2. make a photo of “Country life” and put it to background of the cube. :slight_smile:

(Zweistein) #5

lol ok. Thank you. Then i join the contest. I don t really think that i will be the winnder :wink: but it s fun. And if i am Winnder with a picture made with Blender :wink: yeahhaaa. that s would be cool.

Do you join the contest endi?

(valarking) #6

Um, it’s spelled “Winner” BTW
:slight_smile:

(Zweistein) #7

Don t you think it was a typing error ?

(malefico) #8

uh-uh, looks like a little flame war in the horizon… :wink:

(ec2) #9

Does anyone here intend to enter the contest?

(endi) #10

Yes, now my entry at 30%… I work with it 4-5 hours.

(Zweistein) #11

I did not have any time yet ,-) perhaps in christmas holidays… :wink:

(ec2) #12

Cool. I think I’d like to enter, I’m pretty sure I know what I’m going to do. I just want to find the best modeling techniques for my idea. I think entering these contest and ours here one elYsiun are on of the ways to get better.

(valarking) #13

No, not when it’s constantly spelled “Winnder”.
Also, when using contractions, seperate the two parts with a ', like so:
Don’t Can’t Won’t Hadn’t
Downt wory tho, Engrish iz a hardd langwidg tu lern.

(Zweistein) #14

argh

(valarking) #15

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.

(mrmunkily) #16

Nhey!

My Sarcasm Detector’s levels are going through the roof!

(theeth) #17

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.[/quote]
You know, because is usually spelled that way: B-E-C-A-U-S-E
I know engrish is hard, but it’s no reason to make Shakespear roll over in his coffin every sentence you write :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

(valarking) #18

That is not a proper sentence becuase it does not have a subject and a predicate.[/quote]
You know, because is usually spelled that way: B-E-C-A-U-S-E
I know engrish is hard, but it’s no reason to make Shakespear roll over in his coffin every sentence you write :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin[/quote]

You misquoted. I spelled it because. :wink: