New Day (Life Simulation Game) (Modelers Needed)

[ Introduction ]

Hello, I’m NightmareFurbies, the lead developer and programmer of New Day, a life simulation game based within the Life Sim genre. New Day takes after 3 games, Tomodachi Life, Sims, and Animal Crossing.

[ Game Summary ]

In New Day, you create islanders for an island, and they’ll live in an apartment building. Eventually, these islanders will have problems that you need to solve. Like needing your help to befriend someone, or needing your help to complete a task (such as cooking…).

You can dress these islanders, feed them, decorate their apartments, or even give them small gifts that’ll influence their hobbies.

The current state of New Day is in its alpha stages. We have the base gameplay mastered, but need help for the foreseeable future.

[ Volunteer Work ]

Currently, we need someone who can volunteer as a modeler who works in Blender and knows how to texture.

The modeler needs to know how to make props, clothing, hairstyles, or environment assets such as buildings or nature (like trees and such).

If you’re interested, please send a friend request on Discord at: NightmareFurbies#9863
Or send a message on here and I’ll reply to you very soon! Thank you so much.

[ Links ]

If you want to get accustomed to what New Day is, check out our YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8Nl0CANH87tqkTdnfFbcA

1 Like

Hey I am interested in making assets for your game. If possible could you send my a small list of assets you need 3d modeled and I would be happy to make them for you. I need to build up my portfolio and experience, thank you!

Hello! Do you have anything else we can chat/discuss this on?

Would it be ok if we talked via email. My email is [email protected]

I just wonder, how in game industry, people want to use free and volumeter employee.

1 Like

Hello,
I could possibly help you in the creation of the props or the environment.
If you are interested I can show you some examples for both categories, via email.
[email protected]

Have a great day,
Gábor

Because its a game coming out FOR FREE, paying homage to the Tomodachi Life franchise. Ive explained why.

Hey, I’m an artist and musician who has been wanting to learn and improve in 3D modeling, however, I’ve also been desperately needing a programming collaborator to start the development of game projects that I’ve been wanting to make. I have every skillset needed for game development other than coding and programming, which is not my forte, but namely, I have also developed skills in plotting and planning out mechanics and creating effective development pipelines for projects, to make sure they are fleshed out and can be created effectively.
If you are interested in becoming long-term collaborators, then I’d be willing to help with assets for this project in return

Sure! Do you have something we can chat on further?

Yeah, I tried adding you on Discord but the search couldn’t find your username. If you still have Discord, feel free to add mine, which is siege1773

Hi, I would love to help with the creation of props or the environment/building assets. If you are still looking for help I could send over my portfolio.

Sure! Send your portfolio!

Shall I send it over discord? I have tried to add the username “NightmareFurbies#9863” but it is not working. Is there another username I could add so I can send over my portfolio?

This is my discord: row#9538

I just sent a friend request.