New Free Nondestructive Image / .Blend Host / Blend4 web host (Offline for now)

Ok, looking forward for future development then :smiley:

If you guys ever have any b4w files not working on our site be sure to email us so we can sort it out :smiley: [email protected]

Sure! BTW are you planning to forbid uploading non-3D HTML files?

As soon as we find a way to detect it :stuck_out_tongue: any ideas?

Exported HTMLs have a specific meta tag.

<meta name='b4w_export_path_html' content='beach_umbrella_demo.blend'/>

Thats how our Python reexporter understands they are 3D scenes. :smiley:

Oh nice!

BTW do you have any files that we could use as examples ( We aren’t artists :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yep! Please find the example blend files and exported scenes in our GPL-licensed SDK. :slight_smile:

We are adding accounts now we just want to see what you guys think of this layout :3

XSD schema validation? (if it’s an XML-compliant format; HTML 5 is actually not)

We have decided to use json only after the big update… If there is a reason to also have html we might try to work something out :smiley:

Gratz with fullscreen and json loading support :smiley:

Sorry the site has been down… our host garenteed 98% uptime but it was actually around 60% so we are switching hosts which with domain names and such can take a while because big companies move slowly :frowning:

We should be back online in a few days with many new features soon after :smiley:

No problem guys, looking forward to see you progress :evilgrin:

We are back online thanks to the guys at Theoryanimation.com for hosting our severs and giving us a domain name :smiley:

Now for the new features we have

Accounts to keep track of views and uploaded files

And the new grey theme :smiley:

Uploaded sunglasses demo:

Live
Blend

We added a 512MB limit to accounts and no account images will be deleted after ~4 - 5 months Its something we don’t want to do but something we have to do. The current server we use has 300GB left of storage and we have 0 dollars to expand right now so we dont want it to get out of control.

512 MB is quite a few 1080p PNG images.

If you do want to help us expand there is a donation button on the team page :smiley:

The link in the first post doesn’t work now, is the actual address still sendem.org (it returns a ‘page not found’ error)?

I also typed in theorysend.com, the page gave me the word ‘hi’ and that was it.

Oops it did link to sendem sorry. Our server did use to say hi before it had the site on it hmmm that is very strange

It has been working for me and everyone I link it to could you try again?

Just signed up, it’s working great now.

The only thing truly missing by now is a thumbnail generator for forums.

:smiley: Thats good to hear