New Free Video Course on Making Animated Film

Hello everyone!

My name is Gustav Nilsson, and I am probably best known for making the “Mastering Drivers in Blender” Training DVD a few years ago. Now I am back with a brand new video course, and this time it is free for everyone!

It is called “How to Make an Animated Film” and my goal with this course is to help make your journey in creating a film on your own as friction-free as possible, even if some, or all, parts of the process are completely out of your comfort zone. I also hope that even if you feel like you already know how to make animated film, you will still find some new perspectives and ideas along the way.

The first videos is up and available to watch on my website and on my YouTube-channel. Be sure to subscribe to stay updated when new parts are released.

I hope you will like it!

Regards,

Gustav Nilsson

7 Likes

The second video is available to watch, where you will learn how to write a script for your film. I hope you will like it! :slight_smile: Be sure to write any feedback you have down below so future videos can be improved. Thanks!

3 Likes

It was a helpful part to write a script to an animated film. I am making an animated web-series of superheroes.

I’ll surely be watching your videos when a new part is up. Thanks for showing this.

1 Like

That is great to hear! Be sure to share your work on your web-series later, it will be fun to see! :slight_smile:

Hello, Studyabroadlife from India. This is my first visit to this forum and it’s a great forum. Thanks for sharing this and hope you will share many more. Looking forward to this group.

IELTS Coaching in Nagpur | IELTS Training in Nagpur