new game done using Blender (Monster Truck Hero)

Hi guys.

This game is almost in the Releasing stage. but the demo and game trailer for this game is release in youtube and their web site www.monstertruckhero.com

and also you can find the video in youtube from the following video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1q8CsDE60

the full 3d content are made using Blender and gimp for this game

dude… that loOKS MEGA SUPER DUPER ULTRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

wicked!!!

thanks for your support

-->>-->;)<--<<’<<--

Very cool congratulations, look like a very fun game!

Looks great!

Another commercial game :smiley: It’s nice to see those around, great job!

You act like this was made in the BGE, the splash at the end of the video suggests that he made this in Unity (only using Blender to make the assets), which that engine has been used in many commercial games.

agh, I missed that, you’re right. Still looks cool.

I just thought if it was put in the Game Engine section of a forum about Blender it would be made in blender :confused:

I also didn’t read the end of the post so yeah…

Youtube

This game purely built on open source software available in the market[…]
=> Unity?

The game looks fun, by the way.

Very nice looking game. :slight_smile:

I’ve moved your thread. The Finished Games board is in the Game Engine section and should only be used for games which were made with Blender’s Game Engine (and perhaps GameKit/OgreKit, since they are alternate render engines for Blender game files). Other game projects which used Blender for asset creation only should be posted in Artwork >> Finished Projects, since Blender was used as an artwork tool in such a game.