New Game Here !

http://www.blenderman.org/pierre/images/3dtreel/TDT.zip

i have a problem, my 3d card dont support a fullsceen of blenderplayer, only windows, ther are hotkey for pass in a windows? (ALT+ENTER no)

Sorry, but there’s no alternative : it’s fullscreen or nothing !

Thank you, because you are the first to react (even if you haven’t tried the game !)

Any reactions here ?.. :frowning: :frowning:

like a real disco… many, many lights… I like everything except that the camera can rotate 360 degrees…

Whoaa :o !Thats pretty cool , how did you make those light textures?

Nice pierre, i have always liked your work :slight_smile: .

Hi !

Global answering :

Thank you for you reactions, i know there’s still a lot of improvments to do in this “game”. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Personal answering :

xintoc says :
like a real disco… many, many lights… I like everything except that the camera can rotate 360 degrees…

I say :
Yes it’s not realistic…

Eduard says :
Whoaa !Thats pretty cool , how did you make those light textures?

I say :
It’s TGA or JPG (i don’t remember). The black areas of the JPG texture will be transparent in the ADD mode.

NOR.J says :
Nice pierre, i have always liked your work .

I say :
Thank you, maybe it’s more FUN STUFF than WORK !

Well, I have dl the 2.35 release, and try it tonight.

Nice! You should do some Frequency Analysis with Python to steer the FX.
I’m missing some nice Chicks, dancing on the Woofers. :smiley: :smiley:
Doc

I don’t understand your first phrase, but someone made me the same reaction (about your 2nd phrase) :wink:

Hmm…

Too fast!

My comp is capable of running Half-Life 2 at a smooth pace, so of course your demo runs lightning fast.

NOR.J and some other people have made some excellent camera scripts that would make your game look great.

All keyboards are different (english keyboard, spanish [or french] keyboard, and a russian keyboard), but they (I think) all have arrow keys, so I would like it if you could please change the controls so you can only use arrow keys.

This is what bugs me:

No music! Some disco music would be great!

Good demo, nice lighting & graphics (a little on the high-poly side though)!

Hello R2Bl3end !

> Too fast ? I know what is a game too slow, but what is a game too fast ?
I thouhgt faster was better … Tell me, it’s about framerate and all that 2.35 things ?

> Yes, arrow keys are at the same place on the different keyboards : good idea, I should remap the keys…
And thank you for the pics of keyboards.

> You said "This is what bugs me: No music! Some disco music would be great! "
I say : it’s not really 80ies disco, but there’s music : you have to press a key ! (it’s the key ‡ on a czecoslovak keyboard :wink: )

> You said : “(a little on the high-poly side though)!”
I say : …that means there are too much polygones ? I have tried to limit them…

Thank you for your reaction and advices !

Nice. Lol, hurts my eyes all those flashing lights, but I guess that’s how a disco is.

Jason Lin

You’re to young to enter a club ?
That’s not really a club ( the location of the amps and the lights is not realistic, like so many things) but there could be more lights, more FX…

:o yummy
some stuff…
1.have the on the speakers were the sound comes from make it seprate and have animatoin of them vibrating
2.people can turn 360???
3.how about doors were theres sighns for doors :-?
6 loos that you can enter and when you do sound gets muffled
5. when i right click it goes to full light but with no extra lights to do this.
maby some lights like http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/AAO/local/www/sl/obs/lights.jpg

Thanks,

I take note of your reactions. There are a lot of things which could be better, more detailed…
Maybe it’s a 50% finished game (or less, because I could build the entire club…), but for me it’s finished because I want to do something else.