New here!

Hello All,
While I’m not new to 3D (Long time LW User (Longer Story there)) I have recently started using Blender. (Less than a week ago. And I am still figuring things out. But anyhows I figured I would drop my first render/WIP here.
Granted it’s just a wooden pallet on some sand, but I have plans to advance the scene more.
Thanks

Looking good man! You can try and expand the sand (we can see it ends in the upper right corner) and maybe do a bump map for the wood to see it more detailed, and if it’s old you can damage a bit some parts, but it’s looking very promising! Happy blender! And welcome!

Looks really good! The wood texture is very nice!

I just have to comment though that the pallet looks like its hovering over the sand.

EDIT: Oh yeah… Welcome to Blender! :slight_smile:

Yeah, It still in the early Stages. The Sand won’t be staying just wanted a quick texture to have the pallets setting on something. LOL I was having a clipping problem in the area but Ive got that fixed as well :smiley: Thanks for the feed back

It’s a good start. Worn wood is rarely that pristine though. You might try randomizing the corners a little bit and making the wood less straight by putting in a few kinks, bends, and splits.

yeah, I am already working on beating them up. :slight_smile: