New Me, new Subscription

Hello there, i am a new user of this site, and i didn´t saw any “welcome” Topic, so i´ll leave it here

By the way i´m an Enthusiast of the software and have been doing a lot of Thing

We´ll have a chance to discuss :slight_smile:

I am writing this fast because i gotta go work, but i want to give a Little of an Impression at my wips and of Course have an opininion

EDIT:between a sketch and another,I had some spare time to put some fancy things

Sadly I am not that active in the community, but I will surely recover

I would hear for sure some kind of suggestion to fill somehow this room,without breaking the equilibrium

1 Like

Welcome, @Things!

@Things Welcome to the new site and to the community. How long have you been using Blender? From the sample render above you might want to turn on the denoise feature if you are running version 2.79 it will help clear up the fireflies. Also maybe adjust the lighting a little more.

Hello, and thank you for your feed :slight_smile:
I´ve been using blender for, i think, 8 years more or less, with several “pauses” in between

In fact this is a time in which i am trying to get more professional and to work with because 3d modelling is my only and true passion, the only thing i need is a lil more patience hehe

That´s why i decided to subscribe here

Btw, indeed is a wip, and i want to add some things at the scene
You´re telling me of denoise feature, but i never had the occasion to going toward this function :thinking:

@Things
Here is what the denoise feature does and a screenshot as well of where you can find it in the controls. Both were rendered at a small 32 samples. As you can see the one on the left has a bunch of ‘fireflies/noise’ in the darker shadow areas with denoise turned off. However with denoise turned on those seem to have magically dissapeared as you can see in the right rendering.

Thank you mate, very helpful!

By the way i have got quite of renders to public , but i don´t wanna spam

Is there some Kind of subtopic in which users have a “gallery”?

Thanks btw, seems to be a very nice community tho

There is a finished works thread where you can post your finished works to. And anytime there is new activity to that thread it will be bumped to the top again. Also it would probably be best to just create a thread topic like “My finished works” and then in that thread post your finished work. Also if you have works in progress and looking for feedback you can do the same and just keep the one thread you started in the Works In Progress section.
This is the finished projects section.
https://blenderartists.org/c/artwork/finished-projects

Hi!

Sketchbooks category - https://blenderartists.org/c/artwork/sketchbooks