New MMORPG Indie Game Planet Pokemon Help

Hello people of Blender Artists,

First of all I would like to ask you a question. Have you ever heard of Pokémon Generations? Well, if you haven’t, this is a gameplay video about it:

As you can see this game had potential but it got shut down about a year ago sadly, so that’s where you guys come in!

There has been a new game similar to this called Planet Pokémon! This game also shows the same potential and is even trying to be an MMO with real time skill based gameplay. This game is still in the pre-alpha (demo) stage so there is a lot of work to do. The development team said the alpha would not be the same as pre-alpha.

So you must be wondering what I would like to ask for this game.

Well the game needs modelers and animators for the Pokémon and other objects for the game.

Also, if you would like to try out the pre-alpha this is the link:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=335

Spoiler: the game only supports Windows and Linux, not OSX.

This is also a gameplay of it, you want to look at it before downloading:

If you decide to help this team go to the forum page and create an account.
index.php

Or apply at this page:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15

Also, if you are a programmer or like to write quests for games you are also welcomed to join the development team.

Since this is a fan game of Pokémon, they cannot pay you due to the fact that Pokémon’s IP belongs to Nintendo and Gamefreak. They want to make this game free for everyone, so they are working on it in their free time.

Note, that I am not affiliated with the developers.

Thanks
Have a great day

Our game is holding a tournament this Saturday an d 5 o’clock central est. and 8 est. be in game 20 minutes before of you like to sign up maybe that will motivate you to join the team

Thx

We still need some animators we would like some help from anyone. we would appreciate it

what type of programing do you need I only know java a little

Post is unprofessional.
Needs to work on grammar.

The game is made in Unity3D so the game would be written in C#