New Music Portfolio. What do you think?

I just made a new website, which I hope will advertise myself as a professional composer, but I want to know what people in the 3d community think of it. Since I want to score films, and a lot of you are animators, I want to know if this portfolio makes me look like a hirable composer. Are there elements of the site that make me look undesirable? Any comments would be great!

By the way, I’m still looking for projects all the time. I think a good general system is that if you don’t plan on making money off of your project, I won’t charge for music. At least if it’s an interesting/viable project.

http://www.leeranz.com

hey…
i’ve been listening to the soundtrack list for the past few days… i really like the style and composition… i’m not a professional but i do believe you would easily draw attention from potentional employers with that portfolio…

any plan for releasing some of the tracks for download? would be nice to have them in my mp3 player :stuck_out_tongue:

I am no musician and as an audience to your music i’d say you’re very.
You will definitely do really well as a composer.
All the best!!

On the website, when i visited the musicals page, music starts automatically. This might be distracting.

Nice portfolio! Maybe I should create one too for my band’s demo’s :RocknRoll:
I’m not very experienced with composing at the piano (I use my guitar for that), but damn those are great soundtracks! Which instruments do you use? Just a keyboard or a piano mixed with cg sounds?

Thanks for the comments! I’m glad you liked it. I’m still deciding whether or not/how I would publish mp3s. I had them on my old site, but I’d find my music in various places on the net, without necessarily crediting me in any way. I know it’s the internet and there’s no way of really controlling anything, but it still bugged me. So, for the time being, I’m going to try and keep control of my my stuff via flash players. If there’s anything you want on mp3, feel free to PM me.

The soundtrack section is 100% my keyboard+Logic Studio. I don’t have any other sample libraries right now, but Logic’s built-in sounds in addition to my keyboards piano sound are extremely effective.