New, Project Jake

some updates

and one more

small adjustents to the face but overall really happy with it

just some progress, now i got the whole body so its probly time to retopoly it and then add the a symmetry and more definition and detail… cheers

this is ortoview, and and this I havent defiend the muscles yet as much specially not the back, BUT , now its retopo and I will have to think about how much I will push the anatomy since He will weare a shirt… anyways… sheers

Hey there! well we are more or less in the same blocking stage as my David, but if you want just compare the silhouette, that is the big difference, you are just working on having all, but not looking at the overall gesture, and silhouette.
For the head, the worst thing now are the temporal line, that start to early, it goes more or less to the 2 1/3 of the eyebrow. and the nostrils, that don’t seam to be right.
Keep it up! you are doing great!

Ps: ( I see a lack of references in the body hehe, now I’ll shut up about it)

ye I have been busy, adjusting things, here is the first Cycles render after retopoly ( yey )

trying to find a good skin reference for the body but since I apperently cant find that I decided to just paint it my self, note that Im using a mouse so its pure mecanicle not artistic :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Ive got some more little tweaks on the muscle grps the arms isent done yet and the hands, ( hate hands ) so will take a while, But i think I have found something to start with here anyways.

Cheers

If you just can look at an anatomic references for just one second, you will now that there are somethings that can be fix, like the number of bumps the abdominal muscle has. or where to place the belly button.
Any how I have to put this in here, just for my own pleasure: well just some inspirational art, and some anatomy stuff, hope you don’t mind

hello tona , yes real nice input , I will do a better next post

yes so a little progress update, not perfect yet lots more to do , but clean it up a bit

oki last edit, played around with the arms alittle and just for fun the skin shader, added som bumps to get some texture, pretty happy with it so far…

cheers

Nice progresion! But thin about consistency, he is not that lin, or skini, the anatomy looks a lot more convincin, but it seams his uper torso and face and arms are not the same body. If you just smooth out the abdominal muscles, it will feel more consistent

Is that Jazza ? From “Draw with Jazza” ?