New project: Space combat

Ive always been a fan of dogfights and the like, so i decided to try my hand at making a space combat game.:)(using blender 2.42a)

I already have the title music made. The core of the game is already made, but i’m not good at programming any AI, so any help in that area would be appreciated. Also, the ship is looking quite ugly because of the textures, so any texturers/modelers are welcome.

I also started to make split screen multiplayer, but one of the cameras is acting up. >_<

Expect a demo soon, as this is progressing very quickly.
That being said, here are some screens.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9849/untitled1copyix7.jpg

as you know, I’m a texturer/modeller. However, I’ll be busy until just past December. Any time after that, let me know if you need help. [email protected]

Are you trying to compete with madmans space game? If so, well, you are winning, by alot! lol :smiley:

Texturer right here. Tell me what you want. Always looking for good practice.

I can handle any modelling/texturing you need done. Im not busy much.
[email protected]

Are you trying to compete with madmans space game? If so, well, you are winning, by alot! lol :smiley:

I not think that, Oh i’m wrong? >_<
hehehe…

Clone_add, tell me if we work together on my game but I want to learn GE on my own. I see Clone_add have good stuff, very cool yep.

I don’t make my game multiplayer. it’s only a simple space game, shoot and destroy.

I hope see more of you work Clone_add :slight_smile:

i understand madman i was just joking, if it made u mad :mad: :slight_smile:

I wasn’t trying to compete with madmans project, but I will say that he inspired me to make my own :slight_smile:
I have a nice third person camera system worked out.

I just added the ability to shoot missiles, so I’m working on the first demo level.

to me it’s really fun to play.
things emit sparks when you shoot at them now :slight_smile:

That looks cool Clone Dadd, can’t wait to see it in game!