New Theme

While browsing through the availible themes, I found that none of them were really what I wanted exactly, so I made my own. Indiglo is inspired by those little watches that light up a brilliant blue when you push the button. I liked that look, and tried to get the feel in a theme.

It’s basically a mix of the Dark-Focus and Oceanic themes, with a little bit of my own tossed in there for good measure. I don’t know if this is the right place for it, so if it’s not, then please move the topic.

http://www.kitsuneinfo.furtopia.org/images/blender_indiglo.jpg

Indiglo Theme

screenshot?

I’ve tried to post one, but for some reason the boards won’t display the image. Well, I’ll add a link to a screenshot.

[edit: there we go, small fix in the filepath required]

I like it, interesting, I would use it if it was the same, but dark red, some everything blue would be the equiavalent shade of red.

where do i find the theams

Hmmm… that might be doable, actually. I took these button colors from Oceanic theme, so I might be able to kinda transplant over some buttons from one of the firery themes. I don’t care much for red myself, but if other people want it…

(Hint: if you want to find out where the themes are, try using the search link up at the top of the page :wink: )