New To 3d modeling

Hi I’m am new to 3d modeling and blender. I have only used blender and I have been doing 3d animation for maybe 4 months (seriously) and I have a few pics to post and I want some opinions on them. like what I could do to make them better please. Cause I’m not familiar with modeling techniques.

http://tinypic.com/1knqp and here is another

http://tinypic.com/1knrc :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont understand them maby some ifferent views?

The background seems very pixelated. This bug was from 2.32 and before. Download the new version, 2.34, it’s got quite a few nice aditions since then. I like the first pic, it’s a bit dark though.

yeah I have 2.34 and that first pic is dark If I make the pic brighter I think it would kill the mood, can you see the pic at least or is it too dark?

[quote=“Lunitari” If I make the pic brighter I think it would kill the mood, can you see the pic at least or is it too dark?[/quote]

No I think it’s fine

i can see it looks like a couple piramids and a ball thing lol. the second one i dont get.

I think the second one is a chrome cattle skull sitting next to a rock in the middle of the desert.

The modelling on the ball thing of the first picture is pretty nifty. I like the design.

If yuo can light the puramid scene so that there are some bright spots, like on the side of the pyramids while the rest stays dark, you could keep mood, but improve the visibility.

ok the second picture is supposed to be a helm but bad angle and modeling on the horns creats effective deception lol :stuck_out_tongue: the sky was done with an image for backround that kept comming out pixelated that was the best I could get it to look it was much worse.

I would fix the pyrimids but I dont have the model anymore but the picture looks much better to a black backround :slight_smile:

hi it looks pretty good, and if you want a runthrough of some modelling techniques, click on the link to the modelling thread in my sig.

oh thanks I saw that thread and I’ll remember it. thanks for the feed back